Jesus said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.” John 21:6 NIV
As we learn to fish on the right side of the boat, here are few examples of how we can cast our nets of influence to build strategic relationships with persons who are not yet “connected” to family of faith:
10. Invite a friend to the “Safe at Home” Rally at Pelicans Park.
9. Take some friends to Thursday Evenings in Seville.
8. Enroll a friend for a July Discipleship Option
7. Commit a random act of kindness.
6. Give the gift of a Christian book.
5. Host a block party in your neighborhood.
4. Arrange a recreational outing, such as a fishing trip, tennis outing, or a golf outing with an unconnected friend.
3. Interview a non-Christian.
a. What is the biggest spiritual need in your life?
b. On a scale of 1-10, how well is your life measuring up to God’s plan or intention?
c. What would it take to get you to make following Jesus your number one priority?
2. Invite a friend to Wednesday Night Dinner and Midweek service.
1. Bring a friend to worship or Bible study.